Tendy Law provides sophisticated outside general counsel services to corporations, financial institutions, not for profits and law firms. We provide cost effective guidance when a full-time general counsel is not right for your business or when specialized consulting counsel is needed. Our extensive experience with operational risk and compliance matters make us especially skilled in providing strategic guidance to boards and executive committees.
- Outside general counsel to a global not for profit with over 300 locations in the U.S., regarding all legal and operational risk issues.
- Outside general counsel to an investigative consulting firm regarding all legal and operational risk issues.
- Outside general counsel to a media company regarding all contracts, employment and operational risk matters.
- Outside general counsel to a commercial contracting company regarding all legal and operational risk issues.
- Acted as interim outside risk counsel in the United States for a global law firm advising on cross border conflict issues and general firm liability matters until a full-time in house counsel could be identified.