Identifying and mitigating operational risk may be the single best way to prevent threats to the healthy functioning of any business. This reduces both liability and the need to spend legal fees responding to problems that could have been prevented. Tendy Law Office has a broad range of practical operational risk advisory experience to assist in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Risk Counsel to a registered investment advisor.
- Risk Counsel to a regional accounting firm.
- Risk Counsel to a research related not for profit.
- Risk Counsel to a global not for profit.
- Risk Counsel to an online business lender.
- Interim Risk Counsel in the U.S. to a global law firm advising on cross border conflict issues and general firm liability matters.
- Advised the management committee of a large, global hedge fund regarding operational and fraud related risk.