Tendy Law advises clients in all areas of commercial and residential real estate, and in all aspects of construction law. We represent owners and contractors in connection with ongoing construction projects, assist real estate ventures in securing new financing, work with property managers, and resolve disputes by serving as a neutral mediator and construction monitor. When required, the office is always prepared to litigate to protect the interests of our clients. We bring integrity and efficiency to construction and real estate businesses, providing centralized command and control to entities with multiple properties and/or construction projects, including a uniform approach to contracts and field protocols.
- Presently representing the corporate entities which own a thirteen building residential real estate portfolio in New York City to replace the existing management company, restore the buildings to profitability, refinance of the buildings, advise on shareholder communication, recommend alternative ownership structures and related tax implications.
- Presently representing the real estate and construction interests of a national not for profit entity with over 200 locations in the United States.
- Presently representing a large commercial contractor in a multi-million dollar revolving line of credit and master equipment lease agreement with its financial institution.
- Presently representing a commercial contracting company in multimillion-dollar real estate development and renovation transactions.
- Presently representing a plaintiff in a dispute with a contractor regarding the construction of a $15 million dollar commercial building in New York.