Tendy Law Office knows that the cost of seeing a major civil litigation through a verdict and subsequent appeals can often outstrip the value of an outright win. Our team of experienced civil litigators will work to develop a comprehensive strategy for resolving commercial disputes in the best interests of a client’s business. When required, however, the office can bring all the legal firepower necessary to aggressively defend or pursue claims on behalf of our clients.
- Represented the corporate entities that owned a thirteen-building commercial real estate portfolio in New York City in a complex ownership dispute litigation. Advised on the replacement of management, restored the buildings to profitability, structured the refinance of the commercial mortgage, recommended alternative ownership structures. Resolved 50% of the ownership dispute in less than 2 years.
- Represented a national non-profit in a trademark and cybersquatting litigation that resulted in a Petition to the United States Supreme Court. Successfully obtained amici support from several nationally known non-profits.
- Strategic litigation counsel to an investment advisory firm being sued by investors. Identified and managed litigation team.
- Strategic litigation and investigative counsel to a hedge fund partner regarding a partners ownership dispute. Identified litigation counsel in the state where the litigation was commenced.
- Represented the largest investor in a well-known restaurant in New York City in a litigation involving fraudulent inducement, breach of fiduciary duty and self-dealing by its managing members.
- Represented a non-profit in litigation brought by the New York State Office of the Attorney General to dissolve the entity and remove the Board of Directors.
- Identify and manage highly qualified litigation teams for specialized areas of litigation. Manage all litigation for clients.